Even the best investment strategy is worthless if it cannot be applied using high-quality, varied investment solutions.
For this reason, Indosuez Wealth Management provides its clients with a wide range of investment services and products.
Solutions tailored to your degree of involvement
To meet the needs of your investment strategy, Indosuez Wealth Management will first propose different types of investment management solutions, depending on how much you want to be involved on a daily basis:
- If you want to delegate the management of your investments, our Discretionary Portfolio Management service will help you make your investment decisions with a large range of investment mandates and bespoke funds;
- If you prefer to receive proactive personalised advice, our Advisory and Forex services are for you;
- And if you would rather manage your own assets, you can access our Direct Access service and a wide range of Investment Funds.
- As our only objective is to deliver service excellence meeting your exact needs, you can also combine the different management types.
Full portfolio diversification possibilities
To allow you to diversify your investment portfolio and to offer an alternative to traditional investments like equities, bonds and funds, Indosuez Wealth Management proposes an array of specialist solutions, including:
- Structured Products, which allow you to benefit from market opportunities while keeping risks under control,
- Forex and Precious Metals markets, with access to leading expertise in markets usually reserved for professionals,
- Private Equity, to allow you to benefit from strong growth cycles in unlisted companies, and share in the returns on private debt,
- Real Estate, providing support if you choose to invest in tangible assets,
- Insurance and Personal Protection Insurance, solutions that can help you organise your estate or protect you from certain risks.
These assets, solutions and services are traditionally used over time to protect, grow and pass on enduring wealth. Indosuez Wealth Management, with its experience and the support of its expert partners, in particular within Crédit Agricole Group, will help you with your investment decisions. Its strong convictions mean it may even advise you to avoid any investments that are unclear or imprudent.