The Conglomerate's Ombudsman performs the following services:
• Receive manifestations of citizens regarding the services provided by the Conglomerate;
• Send the manifestations to the areas of the Conglomerate that are responsible for the subject;
• Follow the steps and provide solutions;
• Answer the questions in the shortest possible time with clarity and objectivity, respecting the maximum limit of 15 days;
• Suggest / recommend changes in internal procedures and adjustments of rules and services;
• And verify the level of citizen satisfaction.
In compliance with Resolution 4.567 / 2017 of the Central Bank of Brazil, Crédit Agricole Brasil Group created the Complaints Channel in order to receive information on possible indications of wrongdoing related to the Group's activities. The Complaints Channel is open to the public and can be used by anyone (individuals or corporate companies) without the need for identification. Your complaint will be registered, investigated and analysed internally by the Crédit Agricole Brazil Group Ombudsman , which will take the appropriate measures according to the case.
Contact Ombudsman at 0800 724 2818, fax (11) 3896-6412 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crédit Agricole Conglomerate in Brazil
Alameda Itú, 852 - 16th floor
Cerqueira Cesar - São Paulo - SP CEP 01421-001 - Brazil
Indosuez in Brazil
Drawing on its deep roots in Brazilian territory and experienced teams, Indosuez Wealth Management combines its knowledge of the local environment with expert advice and the opportunities created by the interaction between the 2,600 Wealth Management specialists in our worldwide network.